For many Mercedes owners, servicing your vehicle is a dilemma. Service it too often and you risk wasting money on unnecessary repairs. Fail to service it enough and you not only risk ignoring costly damage, but put yourself and your passengers in danger.
To resolve this dilemma and encourage regular, appropriate inspections and repairs, Mercedes-Benz has created the Flexible Service System. This divides your maintenance needs into A and B service selections. Whenever your vehicle is due for one, the system will alert you; it will then tell the maintenance specialists what work to do once you take it into the shop. With Flexible Service, you’ll know exactly how to take care of your Mercedes, and can keep it in premium condition at minimal cost
A-Service Pricing $199
The frequency with which you will need Service A varies based on where you drive, how you handle the vehicle, and other factors. Typically, a Mercedes made after 2009 will need this service after its first year or 10,000 miles on the road, and then again after every 2 years or 20,000 miles. Service A involves:
- Checking all fluid levels and correcting them as recommended by the factory,
- Checking and correcting tire pressure
- Inspecting the brakes for component problems
- Resetting the counter for the next Service A visit
- In performing Service A, Mercedes-Benz is careful to take into account your vehicle’s specific features. We identify its model and production year, obtain the relevant service sheet, and service it accordingly.